Female Intimate Waxing Course
Course Date: 15th September 2021
Start time: 10am
A model is needed for this course.
Waxing treatments are sought after all year round to achieve smooth, hair-free skin, with repeat treatments required every 4-6 weeks making it a popular treatment to learn.
You will learn to remove hair from the most delicate area. Including a bikini vajacial treatment.
Wax depilation provides a quick and efficient way of clearing small and large areas of unwanted hair, whilst the use of hot/warm wax, the traditional procedure of hair removal, is similarly as efficient and relatively pain-free for your clients in comparison to other methods.
Female Intimate Waxing is specially developed for the experienced Waxing specialist who wants to offer Female Intimate Waxing as a new treatment on their menu, it is advised to do a beginners waxing Course first for all the underpinning knowledge needed for advanced Waxing techniques.
This is a complimentary therapy to all other Hair Removal treatments.
This Course Covers:
- Bespoke First Aid for the Beauty Sector
- Health, Safety and Hygiene for the Beauty Sector
- Anatomy and Physiology
- History of Female Intimate Waxing
- What is Female Intimate Waxing?
- Benefits of Female Intimate Waxing
- Suitability, Timings and Pricing
- Different types of Female Intimate Waxing
- Treatment Set Up
- Client Consultation Process and Procedure
- Female Intimate Waxing Step by Step Procedure
This course is a fully accredited course, which makes it fully insurable once completed.
The theory is covered online and practical sessions are covered in our academy. This course requires a model.